Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazy Girl(R) Bodywash with pheromones by Classic Erotica


Sex Appeal Bath for One or Sex Crazy Bath for Two!
Sensually Rich Bath Essential with PHEROMONE Attractant.

The first thing you might be wondering is, ‘what is a Pheromone?’
A Pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting outside the body of the secreting individual to impact the behavior of the receiving individual. There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology. (Source:Wikipedia)

I have to tell you guys about this wonderful bodywash by Classic Erotica! I always had a difficult time trying to find bath and body products that were right for me. And I never thought to shop for these kinds of products at the various adult boutiques. But I have to say, this product won me over. It’s called Crazy Girl® Sexy Body Wash with Pheromones. While in the shower, I gently placed a small amount on my sponge. As I washed in my normal routine starting at the neck, chest, arms..and so on, I felt this magical softness and wonderful scent climb over me. The bubbles and suds just blanketed my body crawling down to my feet, feeling almost like a mini massage. I felt absolutely wonderful in my own skin. This bodywash is lightly fragranced combined with Pheromone sex attractant to create a truly tantalizing you.
It can be used in the shower as well as the bath. I used it in my bath the other night and it was heaven! This bodywash consists of a unique formula made with botanical extacts and olive fruit oils to moisturize and benefits the skin with all day hydration and adds a sexy softness! It is available in two delicious scents; Plumeria~a unique blend of Hawaiin pink and purple plumeria petals.
Seduction~is a flirty, proprietary blend of cherry blossom petals, peach and jasmine flower.
Recommending this product and giving it 2 thumbs up! You find these and many other great products at the Barnett Avenue Adult Superstore located 3610 Barnett Ave, San Diego.
~Shannon D

No comments:

Post a Comment